Those applying for Professional, Tier 4 – Provisional or Tiers 1–3 membership must pay a $90 fee* with their application to be considered for membership. This is a non-refundable processing fee only and does not form part of the annual fee. All other categories of membership do not go through this application process and do not need to pay the initial fee.
An ANZACATA annual membership runs from 1 August to 31 July.
|Level||Membership only2|| Membership +
| Membership +
Insurance (New Zealand)4, 5
|Tier 4 – Provisional||$300.00||$515.50||$410.00|
1. This website only accepts payments in Australian dollars.
2. As a company registered for Australian GST, ANZACATA is obligated to charge our Australian members Australian GST on their fees. This will add 10% to all fees for those who live in Australia.
3. All Membership+Insurance bundles for Australian practising members are INCLUSIVE of GST and Stamp Duty.
4. New Zealanders who opt for insurance will be charged NZ GST on the insurance component.
5. New Zealanders pay a different rate for their insurance policy from Australians because of the ACC scheme that runs in New Zealand.
6. Trainees in the final year of an ANZACATA-approved masters training programme (see the professional training page on this website) are eligible for free membership for that year and an exemption from the application fee for professional membership after graduating.
Abstracts of all journal editions, back to 2008, are freely available to the public. However, if you are not an ANZACATA member and you would like to be able to access the full articles in the current issue and back issues of the Journal, you can take out an Online Subscription, or a Hard Copy Subscription.
|Hard Copy Subscription||$35.00|